Two layer IQRF architecture
- Operating system with a set of predefined functions
- User application
User application so-called "runs under the operating system". It works under OS control and uses OS functions. This approach is world-wide unique for RF transceivers. Patented.
- Buffer / packet oriented communication
- RF (wireless transmission, receiving, …)
- SPI (wired serial, working in OS background)
- Mesh (complex networking, IQMESH protocol implemented)
- A lot of additional functions (timing, access to memories, power management, LED indication, …)
Application directly under OS must be written by the user's design engineer in C language.
Demonstration video how to use IQRF IDE to open, modify, compile, upload and test applications in C.