Custom DPA handler examples
- AutoNetwork - embedded - Network self-construction controlled by Coordinator. Requires Auto Network at Nodes.
- AutoNetwork - Required at Coordinator for network self-construction controlled by external control system. Requires Auto Network at Nodes.
- FRC and Sleep - Periodically sends FRC request to sleep and waits till Nodes wake up.
- Poll Nodes - Periodically sends a request to all Nodes and reports received response to its interface master.
- Pulse LEDs - Periodically pulses all LEDs at the network if the Coordinator is not connected to its master.
- Reflex Game - Simple reflex game controlled by Coordinator.
- Asynchronous request - Sending asynchronous request from Node to Coordinator.
- Autobonding - Autobonding after reset.
- Auto Network - Node part of automatic network construction. Works also with AutoNetwork - embedded.
- Bonding - Custom bonding using the custom button.
- FRC - minimalistic - Minimalistic implementation of custom FRC command.
- FRC - A few custom FRC commands.
- Hook DPA - Intercepting DPA request and DPA responses.
- LED memory mapping - LED peripheral memory mapping demonstration.
- Peer-to-peer receiver - Implementation of peer-to-peer packet receiver at both same and different channels.
- Peer-to-peer transmitter. Peer-to-peer packet transmitter. Works with Peer-to-peer receiver.
- Peripheral memory mapping - Bidirectional mapping of the more MCU peripherals to the RAM peripheral.
- PIR lighting - PIR (can be simulated by button) controlled lighting example.
- Scan RSSI - Scanning RSSI of neighbors.
- SPI - Using SPI MCU peripheral by OS calls.
- Street lighting - User peripheral implementation demonstrated on street lighting.
- Template - optimized switch - Custom DPA Handler template containing all events. Optimized version.
- Template - Custom DPA Handler template containing all events.
- Timer - MCU timer TMR6 usage.
- UART repeater - Retransmits data received by UART peripheral to the UART peripheral.
- Dallas 18B20 - User peripheral reading from Dallas 1Wire 18B20 temperature sensor.
- Dallas 18B20 - Idle - Dallas 1Wire 18B20 temperature sensor continuously reading at the Idle event in the background.
- A/D converter - Two channel analog to digital voltage conversion.
- I2C - Reading from I2C MCP9802 temperature sensor.
- LED user peripheral - User peripheral implementation.
- MCU temperature indicator - PIC MCU temperature indicator reading.
- PWM - PWM peripheral in non-demo HWP.
- PWM and Timer - PWM and Timer used at the same time.
- SPI master - SPI master as a user peripheral.
- UserPeripheral - Double color LED user peripheral.