- Unpack your IQRF development set.
- Unzip the latest IQRF StartUp Package.
- Install IQRF IDE using the installer included in the package.
- Connect the programmer to PC and plug the TR transceiver.
Now you are ready to:
- upload existing executable codes (.HEX or .IQRF files) into TR - without programming
- create one's own source codes (.C) and compile them to generate executable codes (.HEX files) - with programming
- Upload selected executable code (a hardware profile or an example) into TR transceiver.
- Relocate TR into another kit and place it at desired location.
- Repeat upload and placement for all TRs you need (in similar way).
- Switch power on and wireless communication is ready.
C programming is required when the application is written directly under OS or when HWP should be extended by Custom DPA handler.
- There are lots of examples for OS as well as Custom handler examples in the Startup package. Modify the source code of a selected one for your needs.
- Compile it to generate .HEX file by IQRF IDE.
- Continue similarly as in case of without programming.