Interface between IQRF and the rest of the world
- Simple standard interfaces are accessible directly by TR modules: SPI, UART, I2C, …
- Complex standards – USB, Ethernet, GSM, WiFi, … can be accessed via gateways (GW).
- Human operator can access IQRF network also via VCP (visual control panels) - gateways with keypads and displays / touchscreens.
- Gateways offer also additional functionality: performance, extended memories, inputs / outputs, time / date, …
- The most demanded gateway function is a datalogger to collect events and data. Easily accessed and controlled from Internet via IQRF Cloud.
Gateways and Cloud Remote control of your wireless network via Internet – tutorial video.