IQRF OS: 4.03D-08C8 (DCTR-7xD)
Changes and enhancements
• DPA plug‑ins for [C] support both STD+LP and STD networks, thus DPA Plug-in filename format was changed and the former specific STD and LP plug‑ins for [C] are not released anymore. New configuration bit.7 at TR Configuration byte index 0x05 selects the network type the [C] controls.
• Remote bonding support removal (Autonetwork takes over) results in discarding:
o Commands: CMD_COORDINATOR_READ_REMOTELY_BONDED_MID, CMD_COORDINATOR_CLEAR_REMOTELY_BONDED_MID, CMD_COORDINATOR_ENABLE_REMOTE_BONDING, CMD_NODE_READ_REMOTELY_BONDED_MID, CMD_NODE_CLEAR_REMOTELY_BONDED_MID, and CMD_NODE_ENABLE_REMOTE_BONDING.
o DPA API variables: ProvidesRemoteBonding, and RemoteBondingCount.
o Embedded FRCs: FRC_Prebonding.
o Events: DpaEvent_AuthorizePreBonding.
• Meaning of DPA value bit.7 was changed.
• Discarded commands: CMD_COORDINATOR_REBOND_NODE, CMD_COORDINATOR_DISCOVERY_DATA, and CMD_NODE_REMOVE_BOND_ADDRESS.
• When the [N] is successfully bonded using the button then the green LED is lit for 0.5 seconds but does not wait for the button to be released anymore.
• FRC command FRC_Ping replaces value of the former FRC_Prebonding command.
• FRC command FRC_SupplyVoltage.