IQRF Breakout board
Adapter to connect IQRF transceiver to any 3.3 V device
Product status: New
QRF-BB-02 is a development adapter for connecting an IQRF TR transceiver to any device with 3 V or 3.3 V logic. It enables easy development with platforms like chipKIT, Arduino, Gemalto, Raspberry Pi and many others.
Interconnectivity by individual single-wire cables ensures absolute versatility.
- Enables arbitrary interconnection
- 3 V or 3.3 V logic supported
- Protection against inverted power supply polarity
- 8 pins, 6 TR I/Os
- SIM card connector with metallic holder for TR transceiver
- Compatible with TR-72D, TR-62D, TR-52D, TR-53B and TR-52B transceivers
Supported by IQRF SDK
IQRF-BB-02 is intended especially for applications using IQRF SDK (Software Development Kit) and DPA framework for wireless applications without TR programming. However, this breakout board can be used with any SW application.
IQRF SDK is a framework enabling simple development of application software for devices programmable in Java or C(++) used with IQRF wireless transceivers. IQRF SDK provides libraries and examples enabling plug and play access to I/O pins and communication with TR via SPI and UART interfaces.
Ordering code: IQRF-BB-02