TR-56D successor, high RF power (10 mW)
» TR-76D vs. TR-56D comparison
- RF bands:
- 868 MHz and 916 MHz, SW configurable
- 433 MHz implemented in special HW (TR-76Dx-433). Complies with ETSI, not precertified.
- 12 I/O pins
- IQRF transceiver with the smallest footprint
- Very low consumption and the lowest price
- Serial EEPROM 32 KB
- Antenna options: soldering stamp-hole or on-board PCB antenna
- No temperature sensor, no LEDs
- No LDO voltage regulator, power supply 3.0 V to 3.4 V
- Intended for SMT mounting,
pluging into SIM connector KON-SIM-02 possible.
- A lot of interfacing possibilities
- TR-76DA-IL version (intended for Israel, observing local RF band/channel restrictions)
|Antenna option||Data controlled|
|TR-76DA||868/916||On-board PCB antenna||Yes|
|TR-76DA-IL||916||On-board PCB antenna||Yes|
The transceivers are provided with current OS version and disabled RFPGM (wireless upload) after reset.
Older OS versions or versions with enabled RFPGM are available on request.