- RF circuitry and MCU are separated devices
IQRF - quite different approach
- RF circuitry and MCU integrated in single tiny compact module
- No code inside the MCU to be ready-to-use.
The user has
to write complete program.
- World-wide unique architecture based on microcontroller equipped
with operating system (OS) – all necessary functions programmed
in advance by the IQRF manufacturer.
- Solution stack with preprogrammed functionality
- Hard initial study necessary, very difficult to apply
- High knowledge and skills needed
- Licensed protocols
- Time to market: ~ 1 year
- OS highly simplifies SW
- No special knowledge needed, extra sharp learning curve
- Easy and fast development
- No license fees
- Time to market: ~weeks
The user should use advanced achievements but not invent them, program, debug, measure, …