IQRF OS migration
TR transceiers may have various IQRF OS versions. Refer to the list of OS versions allowed for given TR type.
TR transceivers are provided with current OS version (except of interim period) and disabled RFPGM (wireless upload) after reset. Older OS versions or versions with enabled RFPGM are available on request.
TR transceivers are upgradeable as follows:
- All TR-7xD at the user
- At the user between any OS versions higher than v3.05D
- At the the factory otherwise
- TR-5xB and lower at the factory only
OS downgrade is possible too (according to the same rules).
- For OS upgrade at the user, use IQRF IDE v4.30 or higher, menu Tools - Change IQRF OS Wizard.
- OS upgrade made at the factory can be easily ordered via IQRF E-shop.
IQRF OS versions are backward compatible. However, possible slight changes in application source code may be required when upgrading OS. » Migration notes
It is highly recommended to use the same TR type and the same OS version in the whole network.