IQRF Breakout board
Adapter to connect IQRF transceiver to any device
Product status: New
IQRF-BB-01 enables easy development with platforms like Arduino, Gemalto, chipKIT, Raspberry Pi and many others.
Interconnectivity by individual single-wire cables ensures an absolute versatility.
- Enables arbitrary interconnection
- 3.3 V as well as 5 V logic supported
- Bidirectional level shifters on all I/O pins
- 3.3 V LDO regulator
- TR power supply switchable by the control pin (enabling TR HW reset)
- 9 pins, 6 TR I/Os
- SIM card connector with metallic holder for TR transceiver
- Compatible with TR-72D, TR-62D, TR-52D, TR-53B and TR-52B transceivers
Supported by IQRF SDK
IQRF-BB-01 is intended especially for applications using IQRF SDK (Software Development Kit) and DPA framework for wireless applications without TR programming. However, this breakout board can be used with any SW application.
IQRF SDK is a framework enabling simple development of application software for devices programmable in Java or C(++) used with IQRF wireless transceivers. IQRF SDK provides libraries and examples enabling plug and play access to I/O pins and communication with TR via SPI and UART interfaces.
Ordering code: IQRF-BB-01